Tuesday, May 22, 2007

#7 --> 3 websites i enjoy

ESPN is a site I like to to go to watch video's because it's updated constantly throughout the day. If I happen to miss an interview or a show I have the ability to jump on the ESPN website and check it out. For instance, I fell asleep the other day whe I was waiting for a Greg Oden interview and today I jumped on the site to see what he said. What annoys me about the site is that sometimes it doesn't link me to image I clicked. Often times it defaults back the original video, which I find frustrating.
As you can imagine, I also go to YouTube. I like to search funny clips of people doing stupid acts but i really enjoy watching amazaing sports moments; like this clip of Wayne Rooney playing for MAN U hitting a shot 25 yards out. I like the site because it has a list of related videos next to the video you choose to watch. This website alone is the reason why I think employees shouldn't be allowed to surf the web at my work... because I would never get anything done!
Another website I've been going to recently is FunnyOrDie. This is Will Farrels website, he has a lot of funny clips, but so far the best has been called The Landlord. The clip includes his daughter as the landlord.. it's funny. I like the layout of the site. It's clean and easy to navigate. And like Youtube, it has related clips next to the clips I chose so navigating the site feels like it's practically endless.


I commented on Adam's blog and on Connor's blog.

1 comment:

Brad Pierce said...

I think some of the best comedy is currently on the 'net. The only problem is that you have to sift through the fecal matter to find it.