Thursday, April 12, 2007

#3 Website I plan to create

My friends and I like to play basketball. We like to play 3-on-3 tournaments against each other - most of the time for money. The biggest problem is finding time for everyone to get together so I've decided to create a website in order to get some sort of order to make it easier for my everybody to communicate. Within the website I will create tournaments for basketball, baseball, curb ball, basically anything we can get competitive about. The content will cover the specifics of the tournaments including events, dates, times, price of tournament, teams playing, along with a discussion board so we can talk to each other.

I commented on Janet's blog and Laura's blog.

2 comments:

chevyluvs112 said...

I don't know much about sports except softball. It sounds interesting especially if you are trying to win some money!

walkintall said...

It sounds like your website will be very useful. I always have trouble trying to organize games with my friends. It would be nice if you could make a sign-up sheet on your site.